Friday, August 14, 2015

along on my low carb journey

Well today i got on the scale and it moved again and i lost a few more pounds bringing my loss to 45 pounds which for me is amazing and perfect, I wanna lose at a slower rate and keep it off and not gain it back like before. I average 11 pounds per month and all the food i eat keeps me full and satisfied and I am eating healthier than i have ever eaten, I also have lost a lot of inches and i should have measured myself so i knew exactly how much but i never did but i can tell by my clothes it is a lot and i have had to give away some of them cause they were big or falling off which i wont complain, Well today i wanna talk about the question i have been seeing a lot of on face book. People keep asking about fasts and loosing the weight the quickest..why would you put yourself through all that to end up failing? you may lose it quick but you will gain it back that quick. The only way i would ever even think of doing a fast is if i had a wedding to go to and wanted to fit into an old dress quick. If you take off the weight slower you wont have to worry about gaining it back so fast ,and  most people  know that is the struggle we have been dealing with the most of  of our lives. Well today is august 12 2015 and i will continue with this low carb life style  the rest of my life cause i have found it to be very healthy and satisfying  and it has been working for me. I have found amazing recipes and have been making them for me and my son and the low carb deserts fill my sweet tooth and that was my biggest downfall. I have never been an over eater of regular food but when it came to cake or ice cream all bests were off :(  well it's late and im off to see the wizard ....

No comments:

Post a Comment