Saturday, May 9, 2015

Two weeks on low carb diet

Today is two weeks ( sunday,may 10,2015)  i have been on my low carb diet and i feel pretty amazing : ) I have lost so far twenty pounds and it feels great. I have noticed i have not had to take an aspirin for my head aches i use to have every other day. they have gone away and not sure if this diet is the solution but I am guessing it is. I have also noticed my feet or hands have not swelled up once since i started and they would do it as well few times a week. My right hand use to fall asleep all the time and i would get pins and needles and that has not happened, I had a touch of carpel tunnel in my hand which has not flarred up. Well  today is mothers day and this health will be my present to myself/ I doubt many people will read this but if you do and you are thinking of starting this diet you should give it a go you may find it will help you in more ways than you know. also I have been posting some low carb recipes and treats to get you through this and help fight cravings you may have I welcome you to subscribe to my youtube channel  BLONDE4FIRE and share your channels with me as well to sub too. There are also a few amazing pages on facebook with amazing people that are always there to help you in any way they can

No comments:

Post a Comment