Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Can you drink too much water?

this question has been asked several times in a couple facebook pages that i go on and I will give you my honest opinion and say yes i believe you can over drink fluids /water . Now the reason i say yes is due to the fact i was not much of a water drinker and no where near drank half my body weight in water each day as suggested by several low carb sites so i decided to test it out to see how i felt. Day one i drank half my body weight and felt kinds sluggish all day and peed way too much at night. second day same thing and now my ankles and legs were swelling up and up all night again peeing. third day same thing...stopped it and went back to normal and swelling went down and i was back to normal :) (not that i ever was normal) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment