Sunday, October 25, 2015

Kerrygold butter is too expensive

Most people who eat low carb are pushing this Kerrygold butter like it's some kind of magic butter that you have to eat or this won't work :(  I am telling you right now that is bullshit yes it's organic and it don't taste much different from others I have had before but the price will knock you on your arse . It cost way too much to keep eating this brand and trying to stay on any kind of budget. This brand cost 4 to 5 dollars versus other brands like Aldis which you can always buy well under 3 dollars. I can usually go there and pay $2.20  and it is awesome. or I can buy the hwc for $1.89 and make my own fast. Please don't let others fool you in thinking you have to buy this brand or you won't lose weight cause I have been seeing a lot of this around facebook which is so far from the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment